Welcome!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Latte Love Crop!

We had such a blast at the crop this past weekend at LPS! Here are some of the examples/layouts I did for the crop:

"Love Story" Challenge - This was a challenge to write your love story, and use it as your journaling on a layout.
Heart "Beat" Challenge - A challenge to use one of the songs on the playlist as inspiration for your layout.
Valentine Shaker Card made from Bo Bunny packaging:


Here is the layout I did for Sandra's Early Bird Sketch challenge. This was also my entry for the Scrap Bachelor, week #3.

Jodi did two one hour challenges, which were a blast. I got to participate in the first one, and here is my layout.

I did these cards for Andrea's Let the Latte Inspire You challenge! I loved the soft creams and browns in the latte photos, and decided to make some cards.

3 comments:

From The Owls' Nest said...

just stopping by to leave some love and to let you know that I loved everything you did this weekend at the crop.....your love story layout is absolutely stunning!!!

Andrea said...

As always, your stuff is gorgeous Gabrielle!!!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Your challenges and make and takes were so amazing!

I love your romantic layouts and beautiful cards!!!