Welcome!

Monday, November 16, 2009

The November Kits are Arriving!!!

I received my gorgeous Featured kit from Life Preservers!! This stunning kit features products from SEI Moravia collection! Each of the patterned papers is very special with either foiling, flocking, or die cut edges!! They are spectacular! The patterned papers are double sided, as well. They are so versatile, and are appropriate for both masculine or feminine pages!

I thought the papers really lent themselves to vintage photos, as well as modern ones. This photo is one of my favorites, of my beautiful mother as a teenage girl. I ordered some Primas to use with this kit, but they haven't arrived yet. I made ribbon flowers using the ribbon that came with the kit, and am pretty happy with the result!


Here is a plaque I made for Thanksgiving.


I did this layout for the challenge of the week. My challenge was to scrap about something you are grateful for. I chose to do a layout about our dog, Violet.

2 comments:

Lydia Siegel said...

Your plaque is beautiful! So going to be visiting your blog more :)! Thanks for playing along with the scrapfit blog hop!

Unknown said...

I can see all the hard work you put into cutting out those flocked leaves. In the end it's really worth it. Your layout and plaque are gorgeous!! AND i wanted to let you know that I love the new look of your blog!