Welcome!

Monday, November 30, 2009

A few Christmas projects!

Here are a few Christmas projects I've been working on! I'm attempting not to purchase any holiday themed products this year, because I have so much left over from prior years. I did several projects using scraps from last year's Cosmo Cricket holiday line. It feels good to use up old stuff!

They are having an awesome blog hop at Scrapfit, which Jodi told me about! I decided to join in on the fun by creating a card with the sentiment "Wishing you a Christmas full of sparkle and a New Year full of cheer". Here is my Scrapfit Blog Hop Entry.


I also made this card for the LPS Black Friday mini crop. Von posted a challenge to do a project with non-traditional Christmas colors.

Here is a little birdhouse ornament, which I did for the Black Friday mini crop at LPS.

6 comments:

laterg8r said...

gorgeous, love the little house :D

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

I adore that little bird house and want to lift lift lift!!

Great job on the cards and so glad that you're having some fun on the hop too!!

Jodi said...

These are adorable!!! This CC line is my all time favorite christmas line!

Katie said...

Love the cards you did and the little bird house is just cute!
Thanks for playing along!

Lydia Siegel said...

Love your cards and bird house. tfs and playing along with the BLOGHOP!

Unknown said...

I love my card! :)