Welcome!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Mind's Eye CHA winner and a page!

Last month was CHA 2012, where all the new product lines are released. Two Peas had some awesome videos of the new lines, and if you left a comment on the video, you were entered into a drawing to win a a prize of items from that video. I was thrilled to find out I won the My Mind's Eye prize package! I was sent all the items from the Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks collection, as shown here. The papers are lovely and feminine, with a unique color combination.

I've made a vow to myself to schedule some time each week to craft. This weekend, I managed to get some scrapping done, and here is the page I completed, using a sketch from my friend Laura-Lee's cool new kit club blog Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits. Obviously, this page is not boyish, but I loved the sketch, and thought it would work well with these papers.



This photo was take by someone from our church, at Aline's confirmation retreat last year. I just love the photo, and waited for it to be given to me after being posted to the church bulletin board for awhile. I managed to scan a copy to my computer, but scrapped this copy with the staple holes and all! It feels good to be scrapping again!

1 comment:

Jenny Evans said...

Gorgeous layout! Love what you did with the sketch!! Thanks for playing along at Boys Rule!