Welcome!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Recent Projects


I'm involved in an Artists Trading Card (ATC) swap at LPS. Winter is this month's theme, which brings to mind all things snowy and sparkly! I was lucky enough to use some of the new Ranger inks, Precious Pearls and Distress Stickles I got with a birthday gift card. Boy, was it fun! I actually blew through an entire bottle of Picket Fence Distress Stickles before the project was complete! I was also able to use one of the many stamp sets that Sylvia so graciously sent me!!

I finally completed this layout, which had been stinking up my desk for the past week or so! I wanted to scrap these cool photos of Santa Cruz Boardwalk from last summer, and thought these Scrap Within Reach (Carnival Ride) papers from the LPS October mini kit would be perfect. I just couldn't quite decide on my final embellishments, so I slapped together a hand cut flower from some old dictionary pages, and called it done.

1 comment:

Lisa J. said...

I love what you did with the Scrap Within Reach paper. That paper is a challenge to use but so cute. And those ATCs are amazing.