Welcome!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day 5/2/09!!

I hope you all had a fabulous NSD, and were able to do some scrapping! Over at Life Preserver's Club, we had a mini crop! Some very fun games challenges were posted. Here are some of the layouts I did for the crop.

This was my "In Honor of NSD" Challenge. Since the date of NSD this year is 5/2/09, I encouraged people to use 5 flowers, at least two floral patterned papers, and nine other embellishments on their layout. Here is my example:

In my "Song Lyric/Title Challenge", I used a favorite song of my son, Anton. The lyrics and title from the song, led me to write about his personality, and how he struggles to keep up with his siblings. I used a favorite photo of him, taken by my sister in this layout.

Sandra did a sketch challenge, which I absolutely loved! Here was my take on her sketch:

Melissa, posted a "Kit Killa" challenge to use a kit up by doing a layout or card. I love this challenge! I used almost the entire remaining April Alternate kit with this layout of my grandmother and her sister.

No comments: