Welcome!

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Grid Layout for Camp Scrap!

Here is my second project for May Flaum's Camp Scrap! One of May's "recipes for success" is to use a grid layout. This allows you to fit a bunch of photos onto your page, and looks great in your album, too! I am still working on my 2012 Vacation Album from May's last class, and used photos from a trip to Breckenridge, Colorado Fun Park. This layout came together fairly quickly, but I kept messing with the embellishments and other elements for several days, before finally calling it done!  I used papers from Pink Paislee Declaration line, and some other old embellishments from my stash!


3 comments:

Rita T said...

I love the blue and stars - lovely take on the grid design

petunia670 said...

I've always enjoyed your work. Great balance & color palette

LesCreatesMore said...

I'm a May Flaum fan too. I found you through the Camp Scrap Gallery. Like your blog!