Welcome!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Crazy for border stickers!!


At Two Peas, they are having a really fun class right now on "Love your products every which way", and which gives some really great ideas on creative ways to use up those border stickers we all have laying around! I thought the technique would be perfect on this heritage page I made for my MIL's album. I spaced my pleats very evenly and neatly on the frame for this photo, but it looks really great to get all funky and messy with it, too. I thought it looked better with the style of page to be more uniform. You should check out the free classes at Two Peas!

2 comments:

Margie said...

I love the pleated border sticker! Pretty page!

Counterfeit Kit Challenge said...

I love that you are using up your kit. Those buttons are BEAUTIFUL!!! *meridy*