Welcome!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Layout inspired by Live with Prima


I had a chance to watch the Live with Prima for 4/19/10, which was given by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer, my new scrappy hero! She used a variety of mixed media to alter a canvas. I chose to work with some foam board I had laying around, but would love to try an actual canvas at some point. The background is made with many different techniques, and I was surprised that it hardly resembled the original paper by the time I was done with it. I used some leftovers from the March LPS Featured kit (Shabby Green Door - Wings of a Dream and GCD - Ella Blue) and a reprint of a baby picture of my father. I think it looks beautiful together. Thanks for the awesome class, Julie!

2 comments:

milkcan said...

Love your take on the class! Beautiful page!

jacque4u2c said...

Just gorgeous!