Welcome!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

More Cards


I'm attempting to make all my Christmas cards this year, and have been slowly plugging away at the project. I may have them all finished by Christmas!!

On a recent trip to Michael's I found a pretty stack of paper by Brenda Walton (K & Co). They were so pretty with a few sheets of sentiment cards, and some really charming looking Victorian Santas! That helped get me into the mood to do these cards. I'm using ribbons and embellishments from my stash, too!


Here is another batch I did yesterday when it was pouring rain! I managed to use up almost all of the Cosmo Cricket paper I had left over from last year, and some of the Basic Grey, as well! The only problem is the cards got more and more simple as the day wore on!

Now, I just pray they all make it through the mail!

6 comments:

yyam said...

Wow...these cards look amazing! :)

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

These are just so pretty Gabrielle! I love those papers and all of your detail is fantastic! I admire how many you have gotten done!

Maggi said...

These are beautiful!

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Girl you have been busy! Those cards are awesome!!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

these are REALLY NICE !!

Anonymous said...

sooooo cute, ALL of them! I want to make all of my Christmas cards someday too... lol!