Welcome!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I've been eliminated!!!


Well, it finally happened! In the Big Scrapper House this week, we were given a choice between three doors. Door #1, door #2, and door #3. I chose #3, and that was the elimination drawing! I was one of the two who's names were drawn! I'm sad and a little lost. There is always a chance to get back into the game, though. If there is a silver lining, it's the fact that I now do not have to complete a layout using only cardstock and doodling!! Thank goodness for small favors!

2 comments:

Maggi said...

Oh no! I'm sorry you were eliminated! :(

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

I'm sorry you were eliminated too! Maybe Bingo will bring you back? : )

Seriously, the challenge for door #3 was SO hard! I got it done, but it was some serious work!

Rhonda