Welcome!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More Crop Challenge Layouts!

My goal is to finish all the layouts from the last LPS crop. It's taking some time, but I'm getting them finished. Here are a few more I did.

This is my layout for Melissa's Not So Happy Memory Challenge. Many of the layouts done were very serious and heartfelt, but mine was on the lighter side.


This layout was for Sandra's Crazy, Quirky, and Cool Challenge. I love the story of how our cat used to love the bathtub, until he fell in one time! I also was able to "kill a kit" with this layout!


For Aimee's Bring on the Bling Challenge, I used almost all of an old favorite kit of mine by Fancy Pants.


This is what I came up with for Rebekah's Stamped Title Challenge. It helped to "kill a kit", too.


Here are a bunch of Easter box make and takes! These are so fun to make, and Aimee's directions were terrific. I finished off an entire kit I've had laying around for two years. I plan on giving them to my kids, and the neighbor's kids, and maybe a few teachers.

No comments: